Who has access to analytics?
- Pro-users in an organization with the PBX package Unlimited
- Pro-users in an organization with the PBX package Light can purchase the analytics add-on s
- Click on and select the analytics tab
In many cases, it is more cost-effective to upgrade the PBX package from Light to Unlimited rather than buying the add-on which is included in the package.
Analytics is a smart tool that allows you to analyze your call flows to streamline your business. Choose metrics according to your KPIs and you are good to go!
Pro-users with the permission phone system can see and analyze all answering groups in the organization regardless of whether they are an agent, supervisor or nothing in any of the groups.
You need to have the account permission to be able to buy add-ons.
How to use analytics
- Select the group or groups you wish to analyze
- Select date range
- Adjust the metrics (if necessary) by clicking on
- Adjust time intervals & thresholds (if necessary)
Deep dive into Analytics
By clicking on you can choose to include or exclude different types of calls
When you use threshold values, it becomes easy for you to see if you are responding according to set KPIs. Enter a value in seconds and you will see the data in the charts shift between green and red.