Who has access to edit users?
- Users with the permission Users & Teams can access and edit another user
How to edit a user
- Via Users & Teams in the organization settings by expanding a user
- Via the contact card by clicking on the settings wheel (permission super search needed)
View & edit a user
Your editing possibilities will differ and depends on your permissions besides Users & Teams. Therefore some settings might be visible, but not active for you to edit.
- Personal information
- License type (Account permission needed)
- Log in/out agent from answer group (if you are a supervisor in that group)
- Mex on/off
- Change display number
- Edit agent/supervisorRedigera agent/supervisor (Phone system required)
- Edit roles (Role & Permissions required)